No Bake Granola Bars (gluten-free, vegan)
No Bake Granola Bars are gluten-free and vegan with no refined sugar and plenty of energy boosting ingredients, plus they are super tasty.
Servings: 16 Bars
- 225 g gluten-free rolled oats
- 100 g whole raw almonds roughly chopped
- 70 g pumpkin seeds
- 60 g gluten-free puffed brown rice cereal
- 40 g chia seeds
- 40 g ground flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 175 g coconut oil melted
- 150 g almond butter
- 120 g pitted medjool dates
- 75 g maple syrup
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
Toss together the oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds, puffed rice, chia seeds, flaxseeds, cinnamon and salt in a large mixing bowl and combine well.
Pour the coconut oil, almond butter, dates, maple syrup and vanilla extract into a blender and blend on high for a couple of minutes until the mixture is thick and caramel-like.
Stir the blended mixture into the dry ingredients and mix very well until all the dry ingredients are completely coated. You may have to dig in with your hands at this point.
Tip the granola bar mixture into a lined and greased 9 inch square tin and press very firmly into the tin with your hands until good and even.
Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Remove from the tin and cut into bars.
Keep the granola bars in the fridge where they can reside happily for up to 2 weeks.
- Please note when you see ‘grams’ listed as opposed to ‘millilitres,’ or any other term of measurement, that is not incorrect. I weigh all of my ingredients, including liquids, for accuracy.
- US customary measurements for the ingredients provided are based on a conversion calculator. This recipe was tested with metric measurements and I recommend using a digital scale to weigh ingredients for the most accurate results. READ MORE >>> Why you should always weigh vs measuring with cups
Please note that the nutrition information provided below is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. It will vary based on the specific ingredients you use. Please seek a professional nutritionist’s advice for further clarification.
The nutrition serving is for 1 granola bar.
Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 298mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 2.1mg