Easy Gluten-Free Cheese Bread Rolls
These Cheese Bread Rolls are crisp on the outside, chewy in the middle and utterly irresistible. They are made with tapioca flour so are naturally gluten-free.
Servings: 9 rolls
- 240 g tapioca flour
- 180 ml whole milk
- 60 ml olive oil
- 1 egg medium
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 80 g mozzarella cheese cubed
- 40 g cheddar cheese cubed
Pre-heat oven to 190°C/ 170°C fan/ gas mark 5.
Grease 9 holes of a standard muffin tin.
Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth.
Pour the mixture into 9 muffin tin holes, filling almost to the top.
Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
Remove the rolls from the tins straightaway onto a cooling rack.
The rolls are delicious eaten directly from the oven.
- You can place your blender jug on the scales and weigh all the ingredients directly into the blender. It makes for very low key washing up when you're done.
- The rolls are best eaten straightaway but are good up to a day.
- If you can’t manage all the rolls within the day then keep in an airtight tin and re-heat in an oven for 10 minutes at 190°C/ 170°C fan/ gas mark 5.
Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 357mg | Potassium: 50mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 163IU | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 1mg