Honey Orange & White Wine Chicken Skewers
These Honey Orange & White Wine Chicken Skewers are an easy addition to your summer grilling. The fruity sweet and salty marinade is practically drinkable and takes moments to prepare.
Servings: 6 people
- 1.5 kg chicken breasts cut into strips, about 6
- 90 g honey
- 90 ml coconut aminos / tamari or gluten-free soy sauce
- 280 ml white wine
- 280 ml orange juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Whisk together all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl, add the chicken strips then leave for at least 1 hour to marinate.
Whilst your chicken is marinating soak your skewers (if you are using wooden ones) in a bowl of water to stop from burning on the grill.
Thread the chicken strips onto the wooden skewers before placing on a hot grill. Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side before removing and serving.
Calories: 409kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 160mg | Sodium: 641mg | Potassium: 1072mg | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 330IU | Vitamin C: 26.6mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1.3mg